Actually, I had to double check the wrap on this one just to make sure I really got the cappuccino flavor. I couldn't quite tell it was by the taste nor the smell!

That being said the actual taste is pretty nice, like all Twix flavours, if you're a fan, that is. The only difference is that this cappuccino version is a bit sweeter than the original Twix. And somehow it seems to be less crispy, but I ain't mad about that!

However, if you do expect this one to taste anything like cappuccino, it'll only disappoint you. There's not much cappuccino about this one unless you eat about a dozen of them in one sitting.
Only then will you experience an aftertaste that will remind you of actual cappuccino.

Overall, this one's quite a treat and I can totally recommend it! Just don't expect to taste too much cappuccino.

Rating: 8 out of 10