What if I told you that failure is an integral part of the formula for success. Would you believe me? Well, read on to find out.

“Failure is only a word, how you see it determines it’s effects on you”

Now remember this: Success is always a constant which is equal to 1.
Success = 1 (Always a constant)

I will prove this to you soon.

The formula for Success is

= (Trial – Failure ) to the power of ‘e’

Where ‘e’ = Experience!

Now watch the magic.

James passed his driving test after 50 trials.

How many times did James passed his driving test? Once

He succeeded after 50 trials but succeeded once. Success = the constant 1

If James passed his driving test at the 50th time, then he had 50 attempts at it.

( ‘T’ = Trial, which is = 50).

This means he had 49 failed attempts (‘F’ = Failure) and he learnt from his failures 49 times (‘e’ = Experience).

By applying the success formula, Success = (T – F) to the power of ‘e’, You will realise that James formula for success is equal to a constant which is 1.

Working out the success equation = (50 – 49) to the power of 49 is equal to 1.

James passed his test once, but he had to have a number of trials and failed attempts in order to succeed. The rate at which he succeeded was wholly dependent on how quickly he was able to learn from his experiences.

Success = the constant 1 and failure plays a major part in the formula for success. Embrace it, don’t fear it.

Success = 1(always constant).

Key Lessons to take with you
1. Let failure be your compass.
2. Always remember, rejection is not personal, it is direction.
3. If I try today and fail, I am one step closer to my glory because my failed attempts actually count towards my success formula.

“If I told you that it will take a 1000 failed attempts before you became a billionaire, would you stop at the 998th attempt? Change your mind set today ”

“Failure is the best thing that ever happened to me because when I prepare for failure, I avoid it, learn from it, and then succeed!”