At a local store I managed to find these candies, they reminded me of M&M's but these are filled with Reese's well known and also beloved peanut butter. The are basically chunks of peanut butter with a hard and colored crust. The 'crust' isn't enriched with chocolate or anything else, which I find rather disappointing, as chocolate could very have complimented these lovely little chunks of peanut butter. Other than that, these pieces are a must have, if you love Reese's peanut butter. If you're more into M&M's, I wouldn't recommend those, as there's absolutely no chocolate-like flavor to these chunks.

Rating: 10 out of 10 (Mind you, I am a huge fan of Reese's)

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 40 G
Servings Per Container 11
Amount Per Serving
Calories200
Calories From Fat80
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9 G14
Saturated Fat 8 G40
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 0 Mg0
Sodium 55 Mg2
Total Carbohydrate 25 G8
Dietary Fiber 2 G8
Sugars 21 G
Protein 5 G
Vitamin A0
Vitamin C0
Calcium0