Because Valentine's Day is right around the corner, you might find yourself in the mood for a big dose of love-songs. To make it a little easier for you to find a nice selection of love-songs, I have put my favorite love songs in a handly little list.

Nashville Cast (Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen) – Fade Into You
Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran – I Was Made For Loving You
Gyptian – Hold Yuh
KeKe Wyatt – Lie Under You
David Correy – Selfish
Michael BublĂ© – L O V E
John Legend – All Of Me
Mariah Carey – Always Be my Baby
FKA twigs – Papi Pacify
Robin Thicke – Lost Without You
Anthony Hamilton – Since I Seen’t You
Shanice – I Love Your Smile
BeyoncĂ© – Love On Top
Ella Henderson – Yours
Miguel – Adorn
Sam Smith ft. John Legend – Lay Me Down
R. Kelly – Religious

What songs will you listen to on Valentine's Day?