Have you always wanted to eat pizza for breakfast, but never found out how to do so the healthy way? Then this omelet is perfect for you! From now on you will make your own little pizza!
- 5 eggs
- A handful of chopped onions
- A large broccoli
- A large spinach
- 5-6 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and place an ovenproof pan inside.
2. Add the broccoli and onions to the hot pan, add salt and pepper to taste and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the spinach then and cook for about a minute.
4. Meanwhile, beat the eggs and add salt and pepper to the pan.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir well so that everything is mixed.
6. Let it bake for 2-3 minutes, then add the tomato paste, Parmesan cheese and pepperoni.
7. Put the lid on the pan and let it bake for 3-5 minutes.
8. Place three slices of pepperoni on the omelet and sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley.