Wow, this salad is really good and easy to prepare! I love smoked salmon. I often eat rice cakes, along with avocado, but this combination is also delicious in a salad!

I saw a picture of a beautiful salad passing by on Pinterest, and I thought: I can create something similar. I did not have all the ingredients, but I also did not want to go to the supermarket and get them. That's why I made my own version and the result is awesome! It's super easy to make (because that's what I love most about cooking!) And  it's definitely worth trying!

Ingredients (for one salad)

100 grams of smoked salmon
1 avocado
1/2 cucumber
60 grams of rucola
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
1/2 lime (juice)
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Optionally: Black pepper 

Preparation

1. Cut the smoked salmon, avocado and cucumber. Mix in a salad bowl.

2. Add the arugula and mix together well.

3. Sprinkle the sesame seeds, olive oil and lime juice over the salad. Optionally, add some black pepper.

4. Bon appetit!!