Let's go back to last weekend, when I found myself in a local candy store in The Netherlands. My eyes quickly caught a nice and refreshing package filled with cookies which equal nothing but utter bliss. Of course I'm talking about Oreos. What else! Every loyal Oreo fan knows exactly what I'm talking about, right? 

I bought them and literally hurried back home to try them. I could hardly wait and had to resist and endure the urge to try them on my way there. As I opened the package, which is resealable by the way, I was greeted by the mouthwatering smell of birthday cake. To give an indicator of how strong the smell was; my friend, who was in another room, on another level in our house, could actually smell it. 

When the first Oreo hit my mouth, I could immediately taste not only the rather distinctive taste of the traditional Oreo sandwich cookie, but also the sprinkled and therefore extremely festive stuffing which tasted exactly like you'd expect it to. Birthday cake goodness, it tasted just like vanilla frosting! And, there's more good news; there's about as much stuffing in those as in the Double Stuf ones by the same brand. The stuffing is rather soft compared to the stuffing of regular Oreos, which means you can easily lick it off. The candy sprinkle adds an extra yet gentle crunch to it. 

I found myself wondering why the package was resealable. To be honest with you - I didn't feel the need to reseal it as I finished the package in a rather embarrassing yet short period of time. 

They surely nailed the birthday cake flavor with this one, they outdid themselves. I believe everyone who has ever enjoyed Oreos before, or not, should definitely give them a try! 

Calories per sandwich cookie: 70kcal 
Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Nutrition Facts – 2 cookies (One Serving) – 140 calories, 60 calories from fat, 6 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat*, 1 gram of polyunsaturated fat, 3 grams of monounsaturated fat, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 110 milligrams of sodium, 40 milligrams of potassium, 21 grams of carbohydrates, less than 1 gram of fiber, 13 grams of sugar, and less than 1 gram of protein.)