Cotton candy, the all time fave at fairs and carnivals has somehow managed to find it's way to one of my personal favorites, the Golden Oreo sandwich cookie. A decision that I am extremely satisfied with.

They smell just like the standard Golden Oreo cookies, and the color combination going on inside of these lovely cookies would add a marvelous touch at a baby shower. Even though I must admit I'm not too sure if this cookie wasn't made to be used at one of Katy Perry's candy wonderland photoshoots. 

I expected nothing but a very artificial flavor to burst out of those lovely Oreos but I couldn't be more wrong. The golden wafer doesn't mute the taste of the stuffing, which isn't intensely sugary. It's granular feel to it adds a new and unforeseen element to these Oreos.

Calories per cookie: 70
Rating: 10 out of 10
Nutrition Facts – 2 cookies – 140 calories, 60 calories from fat, 7 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 80 milligrams of sodium, 15 milligrams of potassium, 20 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 12 grams of sugar, and less than 1 gram of protein.