These aren't only great ways to keep the conversation going and break the ice, you'll also get to know your date a lot better.
1. What school are you going to? (depending on age ofcourse)
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Do your play any sports? What is your favorite sports team? (If you also enjoys sports, of course)
4. What TV shows do you like?
5. What was your most special vacation?
6. What do you like to do most on a day off?
8. Are you close with your family?
9. If you have to choose a drink, what would it be?
10. What would you do if you could be invisible?
11. Do you collect anything?
12. What is your favorite film (genre)?
13. What is your favorite holiday?
14. What is your favorite place to be?
15. Are there things you are bad at?
16. What would you ever really like to do again?
17. Do you have fears?
18. What did you want to become when you were a kid?
19. What music do you like listening to?
20. Are you a cat or a dog person?
21. How do you drink your coffee?
22. Are you a morning or night person?
23. How do you celebrate your birthday?
24. What is the biggest letdown you can think of?
25. What are your goals for the future?
What questions do you usually ask on a first date?